Dear Friends in Jesus,
We are in a highly unusual situation with no clear rules & an ever-changing guidance from health experts.
As of Friday evening, the Executive Staff, church and ELC staff, and representative members of the Mission & Vision Leadership Board, in conjunction with the recommendations of Panhandle Health District, have determined the following:
- Weekend services will be held. That being said, there will be no children’s church, Bible class, coffee/donut hour, or Sunday school. If you feel concerned about attending, have any health concerns including any underlying chronic medical conditions, or if you at all feel any symptoms of illness, we recommend that you stay at home. We will post this weekend’s worship to our website and our Facebook page on Sunday evening.
- Going forward, all Lenten meals will be canceled.
- All youth events and Bible studies on church property will be suspended until further notice.
- We will be providing regular updates across the following platforms: website (www.ctkcda.com), Facebook (christ.the.king.coeurdalene), and email. Information will also be accessible via calling the church office.
- Be prepared for changes in this rapidly evolving situation as we try use proper precautions to minimize the potential for Covid-19 exposure and infection.
- Stay tuned for information about future worship services and other church events/activities.
In these moments, it is easy to let fear and worry consume us. That being said, it is important to remember that 1) God is in charge 2) Jesus reminds us that he is greater than our fears 3) nothing separates us from the love of God in Christ Jesus—even if we aren’t physically together for worship.
May the peace that passes all human understanding guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus!